Breeding Lucidity

In vivo. In vitro.
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
The feathered friend.

There are times when uncertainty washes over you, nay, quite clearly tries to drown you. In a weird way though, the deluge brings with it a possibility of a do-over. An opportunity to, maybe, somehow erase those smudges and draw a cleaner line. Not necessarily a straight line, but a nice wavy one that traverses right along the most beautiful edges of today and makes sure that it doesn't come in contact with the forgettable. It never really ends today. It just gives you a neater canvas for tomorrow. I suppose the optimist in me will always see it thus. The mildly adventurous side of me also rubs her hands in cautious glee over the prospect. I agree that there are no guarantees. But I cannot fail to notice the clues in nature. The cycles. The seasons. I suppose my friend was right - I can never imagine ending a thought without hope. Well, Emily Dickinson's bird is alive and well in this corner!


On another note,  I would like to thank the beautiful country and lovely people of Latvia for bumping up my page views over the past month. Look out Netherlands, your 6th spot is almost up for grabs!
posted by Ms.V @ 01:44  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Breeding Lucidity | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Ms.V

Home:

About Me:

See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Lucidity Sold Here Too
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates