Breeding Lucidity

In vivo. In vitro.
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Day 19 - Plastic

The following is one of the first poems I have written. I remember looking at the plastic flowers that adorned our living room and scrambling for a pen and paper the next moment. It has promptly made an appearance in my book "Breeding Lucidity" as well. :)

Plastic

I take those flowers in my hand,
surrounded by their beauty,
I try out their life to understand
they don't smell good even to the butterfly

I leave it to the sun and the moon
to fight it out,
the daylight or the darkest boon
what's my life all about?

Let me be
the guy in my dreams,
without an address
I breathe to see.

Each door opens a hundred heirs
A place for me,
My seat a twisted chair.

I long to remember
where I kept my reel of memories
I search my heart but it is never there.

Let me be
the guy in my dreams,
without an address
I breathe to see.

And of course, this was penned in the hope that The Verve would one day decide to use these as lyrics to one of their songs. And they give me hope by singing "One day maybe we will dance (again)..."
posted by Ms.V @ 01:20  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Breeding Lucidity | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Ms.V

Home:

About Me:

See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Lucidity Sold Here Too
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates