Breeding Lucidity

In vivo. In vitro.
Monday, April 08, 2013
Bubbles.

Don't you just hate it when a bubble bursts? Not the playful soap bubbles. Oh well. I was quite sure that a certain event had happened the way I thought it had. Today, I find out that maybe I was slightly mistaken. Argh. Darn automated messages from social networks. I would have loved to keep my flawed memory intact and live life so. It is weird how we give undue importance to things, events and persons that and who do not deserve it. A bubble bursting leaves you exposed. One for the fact that suddenly you are not protected by that dear belief anymore. You are exposed till you figure out another shield to surround yourself with. Two, despite its insignificance in any part of the world, it keeps nagging you and only you. It is like your own private weird zone. Something that you hope others don't notice (not that blogging about it publicly helps, but..). And then you realise that in the end the only thing that makes it all noticable is your insane, irrational need to hype up even the smallest of non-events! Just like I am doing right now. It does suck to realise that the bubble has burst. In a way, it could turn out for the better. It does fit into whatever transpired. The pattern of events. We all do love patterns. Let's force-fit this one too and admire the beauty of non-change. In the end, when events do not go our way and force their way out of the bubbles, sometimes, that's all we can do. Silver lining and all that.
posted by Ms.V @ 11:39  
2 Comments:
  • At 13:26, Blogger Anil Sawan said…

    V, if you have taken some time out on a monday morning, somethins has touched you good or bad. if its bad, i wish you come over it soon and have a wonderful week ahead :)

    about the topic, yeah its hard to face a bubble burst if I understood what you were trying to portray. Either I get too embarrassed and guilty to have realized that I could not live up to some one's expectations or I get too low to get to know that some one did not live up to my expectation. What ever be the case, expectation ruins my day :) a reason why I try my best to stay away from that one small word :P God bless!

     
  • At 15:29, Blogger Ms.V said…

    Thanks for the comment Sawan. But thankfully it is not really anything awful! Just a small little weird detail :) Being cryptic more for privacy reasons than anything else.

    Wish you a lovely week ahead aye! And yes, expectations are mischievous and not too easy to keep them at bay. Sigh.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Breeding Lucidity | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Ms.V

Home:

About Me:

See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Lucidity Sold Here Too
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates