Breeding Lucidity

In vivo. In vitro.
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
The ambitious return

I just noticed that my last post was on the 13th of July. Adding to the alleged horror of it having been Friday, the 13th is the real horror of it having been too long since I've written anything here. I've been trying to keep my FB notes section updated. But somehow social networking is not doing it for me anymore. The only preference for FB was because of my wish to not divulge too much of my personal life on a not-so-anonymous blog. But suddenly I find myself craving for the anonymity. I think I've even written a post about how it is nice to have a blog which mostly random netizens tend to read and keeping it cryptic sort of satiates the detective in me. In order to be good at piecing together a puzzle, I believe, one must also be good at coming up with a puzzle. Anyhow, to make a long story short, I've decided to update this page as frequently as possible. The overzealous being in me says it is going to be at least once a day. But the realist in me just scoffs at the idea. The winner will be announced in a few days or well, you'll just know from the inactivity and the silent scoffing! 

Labels: , ,

posted by Ms.V @ 23:22  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Breeding Lucidity | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Ms.V

Home:

About Me:

See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Lucidity Sold Here Too
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates