Breeding Lucidity

In vivo. In vitro.
Sunday, November 04, 2012
The New Sunrise

I am awake. It is 6am and I am awake. How many times have I seen the sunrise now? Countable. Definitely countable. Most times I've stayed up till 6am to see the sun rise. Just like today. But there seems to something different about it all today. As though the sunrise is not just a mundanely magnificent act in the heavens. There seems to be something different. A sense of liberation. Ok. I am stretching it a bit too much I suppose. Maybe the light is bestowing a new perspective on ancient things. Yes. That could be it. A change in my attitude. A new lens. A clean one this time. One which has been marred, and positively so, only with the lessons learnt over the years. Lessons, yes. Not cynicism or anger or prejudice or the frustration at the inexplicable. This time it does seem to have a positive spin - lessons. Yes. Experience. Oooh. That sounds better. Makes me sound all wise and enlightened. Experience. The sun creeps in with a renewed vigour. Ok. Now I am imagining things. How would I know if this isn't the sun's normal dose of enthusiasm? But then again, I'd like today to be special. To be the dawn - not just literally as for everyone around me but a metaphorical one especially for me. Why? I don't know. Maybe I need a change. A new pair of glasses. A new sense of excitement about the world. Yes. That'd be nice. Now, Kuchhu where are my glasses? 

Kuchhu reference: A character in a story in CBSE textbooks about a man who was very forgetful. Kuchhu, if I remember correctly, was his helper. In this particular instant, he had been wearing his glasses all the while he was searching for them.
posted by Ms.V @ 06:16  
1 Comments:
  • At 02:05, Blogger Alfaz-e- Althaf said…

    The daybreak when seams of thoughts comes unfiltered ..
    I call it the dawn of clarity of higher thought
    Our sunrises are still perceived through very colored glasses!! Alas!!
    Senora.......

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Breeding Lucidity | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Ms.V

Home:

About Me:

See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Lucidity Sold Here Too
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates