Breeding Lucidity

In vivo. In vitro.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
A visitor's gift

Each time I decide to let go, a small event changes things around.

Why would I want to harbour those feelings still?


Well, maybe a
visitor showed me the way. A ray of hope.

In essence, it does not matter if anything is reciprocated. While it lasts, it shall introduce me to a wonderful land of colour and joy. A temporary bubble that cocoons me from the grasp of reality. Even though I do not
know you, thank you for the neon sign. Thank you for being my escape, my loophole to my share of the arbitrary.
posted by Ms.V @ 01:44  
2 Comments:
  • At 21:56, Blogger Prateek said…

    What is this about? Sorry coming back after long time :P.

     
  • At 22:33, Blogger Ms.V said…

    Hey! Nice to see you here! :) Erm, I'd have to write a loooong story to explain. Let's just say that it's about a person - a visitor :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Breeding Lucidity | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Ms.V

Home:

About Me:

See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Lucidity Sold Here Too
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates