Breeding Lucidity

In vivo. In vitro.
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
New familiar lovely faces. :D

Hola!

It’s been a while since this blog has moved. So here I am, to show signs of life.

I was absolutely bored the other day and this idea struck me. It has been 3 months here in the institute and I figured why not write about some interesting people I’ve met here. This is in no particular order and if you’re missing in the list, it will most probably be because I wasn’t creative enough to come up with a smart arse way to disguise your identity. Since I have not taken permissions from the respective persons, I shall hope and pray that I don’t get sued. Maybe I will just add the disclaimer “Any resemblance to people alive or dead is purely coincidental.”

Resident Muggu Goddess – I am sure that I will be slaughtered for this, but bleh. A fellow researcher-to-be, it has been fun debating the north-south divide with the filmdom at either end as the moot point. A muggu not in the clinical sense of the term, but a fighter for sure. And yes, her kids shall be named Little Hearts and Cupcakes.

The Bindaas Ad Van – I guess this is not a very effective way at disguising, but she is the tension free lass who couldn’t care any less if the sky were falling. Her late entrances to class are hilarious and if ever there were someone on campus who never mentioned grades and RG in their conversations, it’d be her! A shortlist in hand, I wish her good luck! Ace the summers dudette!

Singaporean Damsel – Ok. I suck at the whole name thingummie. But bleh. If we are researchers-to-be, she is already one. And a darn good one at that. Someone who wishes everyone who crosses her path would just go fly kite, voila vay is the way to go! I know I spelt it wrong. But you get it! And darn you, I’m waiting eagerly for her to cash in the 25K prize money!

Mr. Scrooge – He believes he is God. Yup. If you go by the omnipresent standard you attribute to Gods, his head will be seen peeping -in in every photograph taken by the Sec B junta. For him everything has to be MAX. Max fight, max grades, max shortlists, max fun and max lol, erm, LOL MAX!

Mr.Creativity – He is the Son of an S. Now you know why he is good. When he does it, it actually IS funny! All birthday mails come from the uber creative and imaginative head of his. He is one machchan who can hog like crazy and make you laugh like crazy.

Talcum Powder – He re-introduced me to jim-jams. Need I say more?! But then, can I ever stop yapping? ;) Weirdness ends with the names of the companies he has worked for. He could be a stand-up comedian and I am hoping that some of the humor sense would rub off on me too! And a gentleman he is!

Mr. D M L – And why is that? When everyone here is losing their hair because of the course work and such, this guy managed to grow his back. Post Lex Luther days, he can now be seen appearing in shortlists and interviews while calculating the operational efficiencies of ATM queues in OM class and acing every other subject possible. And he is quite inspirational too! ;)

I’ve restricted this to my batchmates. And as I mentioned before, this is just a random post. No offence intended, if any taken. And I am sure that I haven’t mentioned everyone and neither everything possible for each person, my sincere apologies.

But hey, thanks for making the stay so enjoyable so far!

..V :)

PS: As always, no editing has been done. So kindly excuse the errors in grammar and spelling.

Labels: ,

posted by Ms.V @ 12:08  
4 Comments:
  • At 13:40, Blogger Doomag said…

    And there is one more -
    VVho is a very vvitty person and is always clovvning around. she herself admits it. Her USP as a clovvn is juggling around vvith vvords. She vvrites vell. vvho could have thought of vvriting a poem in the BGS exam !!! .
    And of those vvho have the natural latent to mix 3-4 languages in one sentence!! sample this " ennaku eradu chappati chaahiye" !!!

     
  • At 13:53, Blogger Doomag said…

    oh and in the previous post every W has been replaced by 2 Vs. as is Who is VVho :-)..

     
  • At 13:56, Blogger Ms.V said…

    Yup yup. Got that! :)

    Thanks a lot. You know I try!

    pooF. :)

     
  • At 22:06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Got a few of these figured out. Guess I need to spend more time with your batch to get the rest.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Breeding Lucidity | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Ms.V

Home:

About Me:

See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Lucidity Sold Here Too
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates