Breeding Lucidity

In vivo. In vitro.
Sunday, October 05, 2008
A poem and excuses for bleh formatting.

So so. The blog is showing signs of life! :D

This is, in true IIMB parlance, an arbit poem that happened just 5 minutes ago. Now that I am really trying hard to get my blog running, all desperate attempts at attention seeking will be seen here. Kindly excuse the icky formatting that's been happening on my blog these days. Either blogger is adamant at sticking to the fonts and font sizes of the word doc I copy stuff from, or it just forgets to give my font options(which is my excuse for today's blog by the way).

Anyhow, I would like to thank (guess away) for the inspiration for this poem, though not quite explicitly. It is much appreciated nonetheless ;)

In this moonlight
I stand, contemplating,
is this how it is supposed to feel
or am I trapped in an illusion?
When the world turned to the right,
is it truly right for me?
Will I be following the world
if I follow the beats of my heart?
Self doubt erodes self esteem
and I wonder if it is too soon
to put up my neon sign?
As the moon gives way to the rightful owner of the sky,
I dread the fact that it is a leap year,
Or, undoubtedly I wonder, is it a good excuse instead?

pooF.


Whee. How was the ride down?

Labels:

posted by Ms.V @ 00:43  
2 Comments:
  • At 00:00, Blogger SUKRUT said…

    Ho Ho!

    Thats way too much for me to comprehend.

    Btw. Who is eroding the self esteem? And more importantly, whose? :D

     
  • At 02:34, Blogger Prateek said…

    nice nice!
    but whos the inspiration ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Breeding Lucidity | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Ms.V

Home:

About Me:

See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Lucidity Sold Here Too
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates