Breeding Lucidity

In vivo. In vitro.
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
H-y-p-e-r

A week ago I was hyper and said a whole lot of things. Beginning of this week, I kept up with my hyperactivity and assumed a lot of feelings. With the support of these assumptions, I said a few more things. And today, I wonder whether those words spelt w-e-i-r-d or a-w-k-w-a-r-d. I wonder whether I jumped the gun and jinxed it all. Maybe I do speak too much. Is it too late for a new year resolution? And what should it be? To speak less? To be less self critical? To stop making assumptions or to stop assuming conclusions?

Labels: ,

posted by Ms.V @ 22:36  
2 Comments:
  • At 23:14, Blogger Rayan Bhattacharya said…

    I like your introspective posts.....you have a poetic mind and a good hand ....you should write and publish your work....lovely posts in your blog....

     
  • At 01:57, Blogger Ms.V said…

    Thank you so much. Would love to read your work too! Blogger couldn't find your page! :(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Breeding Lucidity | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Ms.V

Home:

About Me:

See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Lucidity Sold Here Too
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates