Breeding Lucidity

In vivo. In vitro.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Boca 'Grande'

You can bring the Gods to the table. Tonight, you can serve me the best food and wine. The world could be at my beck and call. Serving my every whim and fancy. I like white tulips more, not roses. I want two candles for my table, not just one. I need new silverware and shiny glasses. Why is the chef not wearing his hat? I need brightness around me and my favourite music blaring through the stereos. My choice of desserts and the most pricey, elaborate meal. But when you do give me these and more, serve it to me and a few others. Serve them well too. They are the seasoning, the spice, the yummy chocolate, the toppings, the cherry on the cake without which it lacks colour, taste and spirit.

Labels:

posted by Ms.V @ 22:18  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Breeding Lucidity | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Ms.V

Home:

About Me:

See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Lucidity Sold Here Too
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates