Breeding Lucidity

In vivo. In vitro.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Random Voices in my head. :\

Some kind of revival, eh? I've been toying with the idea of writing, blogging. But the things that pop into my head aren't worth it. But then again, since I've nothing better to do. Here goes.

1) Prince William lands his copter in the garden of his girlfriend's home. Whatever. But the funny thing was RAF's explanation.
"This was very much a routine training sortie that achieved essential training objectives."
If I were in England, I guess I'll be keeping an eye out for the copters. At least, I could run out on the streets shouting "The aliens are here!" Oops. It was just the Prince perfecting his copter landing skills in my backyard!!

2) The demand by MPs to have a 50% reservation for Muslim women and women from backward classes within the 33% reservation proposed in a bill which has seen too many PMs and MPs debate, discuss and discard it. So to all the MPs with such demands, Good luck! It is a shame that everything that happens in this country has to be under the umbrella of religion and castes. I agree that some people had it worse than some others. But a poor Brahmin is not 'richer' than a poor Muslim. Neither is the latter more poor than the former.

3) Bhajji-Sreesanth Slap Soap. To be really honest, I think IPL deserves the slap. The reason for the whole IPL drama was because the ICL was born. So lo and behold, we shall get all the celebrity power we can muster and make the game even more commercial than it was ever thought possible. In the end, the Symondses of the world got their pockets full and with the latest Bhajji episode, walk back home with a bag full of proofs and justifications.

4) From Cricket to Football. I am not someone who knows all the technicalities of football and such. But these days I've been watching lots more of that. And I am lovin' it! :) And yes, I do know how the offside rule works. So boo ya! :)

5) My move to Bangalore. So I'll be leaving home in a month. At times it does freak you out. During my Masters I was in a place which was much less hectic than this new one is supposed to be and also, it just took a 3 hrs train ride to get home. This is a whole 10 hrs away by road. But, am excited nonetheless. It should be fun. Wait. It HAS to B! :P

So that's the random gibberish. Seriously though, I am stuck with the word "psychedelia" playing in my head over and over again. Maybe there's something even more random coming soon! :D

pooF.
posted by Ms.V @ 23:08  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Breeding Lucidity | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Ms.V

Home:

About Me:

See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Lucidity Sold Here Too
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates